Shape the future of mobility
Working at GATD: For those who want to achieve excellence, for those who want to develop the mobility of tomorrow, today.
The GATD Spirit
RESPECT of cultures, customs and practices
We operate with respect for all employees, colleagues and customers alike, by fully embracing the variety of cultures, customs and practices within which we work and value. Taking the best of each will help and support us throughout the delivery of our tasks.
EXECUTION of products, processes & services
Our execution will be completed with excellence in everything we do. We are lean and flexible from the detailed execution of our products, processes and services through to the delivery of results on time and with premium quality.
STRENGTHS in every aspect of our work
Our strengths will manifest themselves in every aspect of our work, from the innovative technologies we bring through to the precise execution of our projects with specific solutions to deliver unique customer experiences.
DEVELOPMENT of employees, teams & GATD
Through execution, respect and strength we will fully promote the development of individuals, groups and the company for the immediate, mid- and long-term future.
Now is the perfect time to join GATD
Convenient and Competitive
GATD is strategically located in the Frankfurt/Rhine-Main area – centre of Germany as well as one of the most vibrant clusters for automotive industry with prominent research institutes and universities – with easy access to all major cities in Germany and the rest of Europe.
What We Offer
– An exciting work environment in a new team with ample opportunities for advancement and creativity.
– The support of China’s largest privately owned and innovative automotive manufacturing group for your personal career steps.
– A cross culture working environment where you can meet other exciting and enthusiastic professionals from around the world.
What We Seek
Creative, dedicated and passionate engineers and team members for a wide range of positions. You would become a vital part of a new team that is tasked with developing a range of fully electric luxury vehicles.
We’ll hire in the following areas:
- Vehicle Integration
- Vehicle Systems and Component Integration
- Electric Propulsion System and Thermal Integration
- Electric & Electronic and Software Integration
- Advanced Concepts Engineering
- PMO and Quality
- Human Resources
- Operation and Management Office